Discovery Channel Animals - Have you ever wondered how kangaroos can leap so far?
- Or why jackrabbits have such long ears?
- Or if flies have a sense of smell?
Get ready to find out the answers to these questions, as well as much, much more. Published in association with Discovery Channel™, this multi-touch book allows you to take a hands-on approach and discover how mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and insects work. More than 60 pages are packed with awesome interactive features, including 3D models, video footage and slideshows, to show you the inner workings of a range of incredible creatures.
Alongside clear text that accompanies each topic, you will find:
- 9x 3D models, giving you a 360° view of selected animals
- 15x highly detailed, cutaway illustrations accompanied by annotations and snippets of extra information
- 15x hand-drawn, interactive colour diagrams with expandable labels
- 14x videos, some with sound, to show animals in action in the wild
- More than 60 photos packed into slideshows, each with a caption
- More than 60 interactive amazing Fast Facts
Become a nature expert before you know it!
About Miles Kelly
Miles Kelly is an independent children’s book publisher with more than 300 active titles. The team’s aim is to make top-quality books that are enjoyable, attractive and useful with fresh and innovative features that appeal to a wide readership. The bestselling 100 Facts series includes more than 70 titles and has sold 8 million copies across 53 countries.